Saturday, December 19, 2009

Thursday, December 10 (cont.)


When I last left off, we had just pulled into Pop Century. We had kept our carry ons with us, so we hopped off the bus and headed right inside to check in.

051

052

056

057

058

060
There were only a few people in the on-line check-in line, so we didn't have long to wait. I had booked a king bed room and requested a ground floor room. When we got our packet, the CM showed us that our room was on the 4th floor of Building 10. I asked her if she could possibly change us to a first floor room. She said she would look. After a minute or two, she told us she found a ground floor room in Building 9. She also gave me a birthday button!

On our way to check out our room, we stopped into Everything Pop to pick up our refillable mugs. My receipt shows that it was now 7:31pm. The mugs would have cost ~$28.00 but we got them free (thanks to free QS dining)!!!

I actually took this next picture after we were home, but I'm including it here for continuity.

132

We both got the same color, because we didn't see until the next day that they had different color lids. I'm glad to have the mugs for home use, but I never used mine after that first night. Tom used his a lot, though.

We found our room fairly easily, and opened the door. This is what we saw.

061

This was not going to do! So, we trekked all the way back to check-in. This time we got a different CM. I explained the situation, and he looked on his computer. Then he went in the back and spoke to someone. When he came out, he explained that all the king bed rooms were gone, but we could move to one in the morning. I was disappointed, but decided not to let it ruin the trip. I also did not want the hassle of moving. So we kept the room. Tom didn't care one way or the other. So once again, we trekked back to the room.

Here are the official room pictures.

061

062

063

064

065

066

067
Up next...where do we eat?

No comments: