When I left off, we were just boarding the plane. We had seats 1C and 1D, which ended up being across the aisle from each other in the front row. Both of our seat mates immediately put headphone on and went to sleep. Suits me just fine. I'd rather read than make conversation anyway!
Tom and I had been trying to decide how to spend our evening once we arrived. After MANY variations, we decided that we would check in to Pop and then head over to the Contemporary and Wilderness Lodge to eat and check out their decorations.
There were heavy winds in Baltimore that day, so the flight crew actually started boarding us early. They were hoping we could depart early and not land too late due to the winds. It worked out pretty well, and we were only about 20 minutes landing.
We landed at about 6pm and MCO was really quiet.
These were window decals on the wanna-be monorail.
I was so excited, because we would be at the party on the 13th!
We had decided to let Magical Express deliver our luggage, so we skipped baggage claim and went straight to Magical Express. There were quite a few people in line to check in, but had our voucher book and were able to bypass the line! A very nice CM scanned our voucher and pointed us to our line. We were the only ones in it!
See? No one but me in line!
Well, it turns out the reason we were the only ones in line was because everyone else had already boarded... I was really bummed, because I wanted a front row seat to get a good picture of the arches. Oh, well. At least we got to sit together.
Here I am updating my Facebook status to let everyone know we had arrived!
I could barely wait for the welcome video to begin!
Awww, look what my sweet hubby was able to capture for me!
The ride went quickly, and soon we were seeing this sign.
Up next...checking in!
No comments:
Post a Comment