Since we were taking it easy today, we decided to go ahead and have breakfast at Everything Pop before we headed over to DHS. Big mistake! That place was seriously crowded! We managed to find a table outside (nothing was available inside) and Tom waited while I went and got my meal. When I got back, he went and got his food. We ended up not eating together, because my food would have been cold if I had waited for him. But the food was delicious!
While I was standing in line, I couldn’t decide what to get. I definitely wanted the breakfast potatoes, but needed to decide between an omelet or the platter. I ended getting the Adult Breakfast Platter. It came with scrambled eggs, potatoes , a biscuit, sausage, and French toast (this is what won me over). On the dining plan for breakfast you get juice and another drink, so I got orange juice to drink now and orange soda to save for later.
Tom got the Western Omelet (which came with potatoes), a V-8 to drink now, and a Java Monster to save for later.
The total would have been $28.16, but we used two CS credits.
We finished up and Tom ran the drinks back to our room so we didn’t have to carry them through the parks. We must not have waited long for a bus, because my pictures show that we took our first picture at DHS at 9:24am. Not bad for a leisurely morning!
Here are some shots of the huge Christmas tree as you are walking toward the turnstiles.
We would be seeing these later tonight!
Not many people around; maybe this “skipping rope drop” thing should happen more often!
For all the Bo lovers…
Since we were doing the Toy Story Mania party later that night, we didn’t even bother with heading over that way now. Instead, we headed for Tower of Terror and Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster! I absolute love, love, love Tower of Terror!!! It is my most favorite ride in all of Disney World! We hadn’t gotten very far, though, when CMs started shooing us off the street and onto the sidewalk, because High School Musical was making its way toward us. Since we had to stop anyway, I took a few pictures.
Then we were back on our way to…
Tom grabbed fastpasses for later, and then we hopped into the stand-by line. It was posted at 10 minutes, but we really just walked right in to the preshow area. I walked slowly so I could get some pictures.
After the preshow, we took the line to the left and were set for the next elevator!
We got front row!!! Oh my gosh, the ride was awesome! For the first time ever, I held my hands up for the drops and it made the ride so much better!
We ran back outside and the wait was still at 10 minutes, so we jumped back on! This time we got second row, but it was still good!
After our second ride on Tower of Terror, we headed over to Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster.
I don’t remember what the stand-by time was, but the single rider time was 20 minutes, and that was the lesser wait. So we got in that line. We ended up waiting the whole 20 minutes, maybe a bit more.
The last time I rode this, I had my DD13 (then 7) with me and I was focusing on her enjoyment of the ride. So this time it was like I was experiencing it for the first time. It was so fast and fun!
After our ride, we briefly stopped in the dump shop.
Then we grabbed fastpasses for later. It was starting to get really warm outside, so we stopped at a nearby cart and got some drinks. Tom got a bottle of Diet Coke and I got a bottle of water. We paid out of pocket, because I wanted to make better use of snack credits.
Next up...more fun in Hollywood Studios...
No comments:
Post a Comment