Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sunday, December 13 (cont.)

When I left off we were waiting to see if the parade was going to go on after a technical delay. We were straining our necks and our eyes to see if anything was coming.


203

204

205
Wait! What is that I see?

206


208

209
The parade was on! Let me just say that for me personally, the parade was worth every penny of the admission. I loved seeing what each new float would bring and who would be dancing along next. I squealed like a little girl when I saw my Cinderella in her coach and gasped with delight at the ice skaters. Tom and I were both captivated with the wooden soldiers and their huge feet. We scrambled to gather up the “snow” that Chip and Dale threw from their floats. In short, we both were transformed into kids again and it was awesome!

I took a ton of pictures. They are not perfect quality, but I’m showing them anyway to give you a feel for the parade.

212

213

214

215

215

218

219

220

221

222

Look at poor little Eeyore back there...
223

224

225

226

227

229

231

232

233

234

236

237

239

240

242

243

245

246

251

253

255

256

257

258

259

260

261

263

264

265

267

269

270

273

275

276

277

283

284

287

288

291

292

293

296

297

302

305

306

307

314

318

319

320

321

322

324

326

327

328

329

333

335

337

341

347

351

353

354

357

358

361

363

364

371

375

382

391

392

395

400

402
Up next…where should we watch Wishes?

No comments: